Change
During the past week I had a major episode again. The weird one about this episode it that it was different than the rest of the episodes I have had. This one different because I am used to them coming on very quick and leaving quickly as well. Well with the new meds I did not get the blow to the face telling me I am having trouble. What I noticed was that my energy was low. I was still able to function but I was sleeping more and having a harder time getting up in the morning. Then today I noticed it was very low but then after lunch it came back up like it always does. These new meds are causing me to relearn how I deal with the disorder. It is causing me to rethink some of my coping techniques and relearn how I am doing things. I have always paid close attention to my energy but now I have to pay even closer a Attention to it. The meds are doing great but it is just weird how different my body responds to them. I normally deal well with change and doing things differently but I have spent the last decade learning how to cope and now that is all out the window we'll some of it at least. Has anyone else had this happen to them? This change is good and I like it I am just trying to follow my cycles and it is kind of hard. Hopefully I can learn and start to track it like I did before.
Comments
Post a Comment