Medication change and wellness
The last month has been a interesting one for me. About a month ago I found out that the meds I was on stopped working. I was taking them but they lost their effectiveness and no longer was providing any benefit to me. When I was at the hospital they put me on a new med which has been wonderful and gotten rid of many of the problems. That I thought was normal and part of having bipolar. For once I finally feel like I am normal again. I still have minor issues and problems. But if is no where near what if Was like before and is absolutely amazing. Now I have only been taking if for a month but the results I have been very impressed with and want to thank all of the doctors that have helped me. I was dealing with so much and had so much pain and now if is gone. I know it is not all the meds and a lot of therapy and mindfulness. The best part is with using all of the tools I have received and ready to use each one has made it possible for me to feel normal again. I would recommend for any of you out there having serious issues to find out what is going to work for you and your road to recovery. I can honestly say that you can feel better and with the right meds or herbs and good coping ideas will lead down the path so you can become your self again.
Comments
Post a Comment