Welcome
I would like to welcome everybody to Bipolar Energy.
Many of you are probably wondering what Bipolar Energy is and how can it help you. Well I will explain that through here. Many of the tabs of on the website talk about it briefly but the blog is where you will see how I put it into practice in my life. Here, I will talk about what it is and how it can help everyone from the people diagnosed with Bipolar disorder to those supporting them. You may be wondering what credentials I have to talk about the disorder and I would invite you to read my story. It will explain everything and you will understand where I am coming from. There I will tell about the journey I have been on and am still on including how I found out about the energy of Bipolar. It has changed my life and entire perspective in the way I manage Bipolar and I mean that.
Bipolar Energy is place where we are going to talk about the disorder and how it is affecting us. It is community for anybody affected by Bipolar disorder. It is a place of hope and support where we can go to know that we are not alone. It is a place where we can share and receive the help needed to fight this terrible disorder. It is place where we will talk about how to fight it and how we can live with it every day. This is not a place where we talk about a miracle cure. I do not believe that modern medicine is going to come up with a pill that we are going to take and suddenly be all better, though I do believe medication is a piece in the puzzle.
I personally believe that we have the power within us to live with bipolar and fight it so it reduces it effects on us, but it requires combining several different tools and tactics. It is in learning and applying those tactics that we become better and we learn how to live again. That is what I want to talk about; how we can relearn to live and what we can do to actually make bipolar a positive influence in our lives. I have learned to see that it has helped me in many situation more than it has hurt me. I have not always felt that way. It has not been an easy journey, but I will promise you that the journey is well worth it. I have hope that you can also come to see it positively in your life and that you may even thank me in the end. So I once again welcome you to Bipolar Energy. Feel free to make this your community because it is for you. Let’s get better together.
Many of you are probably wondering what Bipolar Energy is and how can it help you. Well I will explain that through here. Many of the tabs of on the website talk about it briefly but the blog is where you will see how I put it into practice in my life. Here, I will talk about what it is and how it can help everyone from the people diagnosed with Bipolar disorder to those supporting them. You may be wondering what credentials I have to talk about the disorder and I would invite you to read my story. It will explain everything and you will understand where I am coming from. There I will tell about the journey I have been on and am still on including how I found out about the energy of Bipolar. It has changed my life and entire perspective in the way I manage Bipolar and I mean that.
Bipolar Energy is place where we are going to talk about the disorder and how it is affecting us. It is community for anybody affected by Bipolar disorder. It is a place of hope and support where we can go to know that we are not alone. It is a place where we can share and receive the help needed to fight this terrible disorder. It is place where we will talk about how to fight it and how we can live with it every day. This is not a place where we talk about a miracle cure. I do not believe that modern medicine is going to come up with a pill that we are going to take and suddenly be all better, though I do believe medication is a piece in the puzzle.
I personally believe that we have the power within us to live with bipolar and fight it so it reduces it effects on us, but it requires combining several different tools and tactics. It is in learning and applying those tactics that we become better and we learn how to live again. That is what I want to talk about; how we can relearn to live and what we can do to actually make bipolar a positive influence in our lives. I have learned to see that it has helped me in many situation more than it has hurt me. I have not always felt that way. It has not been an easy journey, but I will promise you that the journey is well worth it. I have hope that you can also come to see it positively in your life and that you may even thank me in the end. So I once again welcome you to Bipolar Energy. Feel free to make this your community because it is for you. Let’s get better together.
Comments
Post a Comment